Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Final Meals

It has taken two days to prepare the last four recipes. I had hoped to be finished by Thursday, so these last recipes had to be worked around scheduled events.

But, I am done! Here are the last four recipes:

Chicken Empanadas (mini-size, for the kids' lunches)
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips (YUM! On of our favorite recipes!)
My Chicken Enchiladas
Lasagna (2 pans)

Well, almost done. Except for the last of the ground beef that needs to be fried up. And, freezing the leftover shredded cheese in smaller bags. Details. Minor details.

I would rather spend my final non-school day somewhere besides the kitchen. Like sitting in my chair reading a book. Or facebooking. Or playing a board game with my family. You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment