Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's Official...

I have finally finished my Bachelor's degree.


I have my teaching certificate.

I have a summer with NO homework!

It has been so nice to spend time with my family--relaxing, visiting relatives, and enjoying the not-so-sunny summer weather of the Pacific Northwest (though the recent thunderstorms have been amazing!).

I've enjoyed cooking fresh meals, though I do miss the convenience of plopping a frozen meal into the crockpot. I've missed my freezer meals so much that I have decided to keep up my semiannual tradition of freezer cooking insanity. I think it will help my first year as a teacher to go smoothly. If student teaching is any clue to how "employed" teaching works, every freezer meal will be worth it's weight in gold come fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment